Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day Food

This is what we had for Father's Day this year. Grilled steak sandwiches, Twice baked Potatoes, sauteed Brussels sprouts, and my favorite, Creme Brulee! Yummy! I could eat Creme Brulee everyday! I used my friend's recipe that's on my friends' food blog. When I told Tina I used this recipe instead of hers she said, "Why? Do you hate me?" So next time, I'll have to use Tina's recipe. It was soooo good! And I couldn't believe how easy it was.
This steak sandwich was...okay. That's goat cheese and arugala on a baguette but you just couldn't take the greatness of the steak! I love the flavor of arugala but Scott and I agreed that we both would have just liked to eat the steak. It was fun to try, though.

3 comments:

Stepi said...

I love twice baked potatoes! I think you are a traitor to Tina and I like steak by itself most of the time but the salad does look "delish"! (I'm at the parentals and Rachel Ray is on TV)

PS The other day, while talking to Nancy I said parentals, and Jonah asked who are the parentals? Funny, huh?

Paula Pereira said...

Hello
Beautiful Blog.
I liked it.

Paula

happytape! said...

that sandwich looks delicious! too bad you couldn't taste the steak.

i love creme brulee (though mine is the best!) and 2x potatoes, too. scott is a lucky duck.