Monday, June 2, 2008

Creme Brulee

Hey ya'll

Right after Cameron was born a friend of mine made me some delicious creme brulee. Man, Scott and I could have eaten that EVERY DAY ALL DAY!! It was fabulous! When I told Mom and Stephanie about it the both asked me "Haven't you had Tina's Creme Brulee?" No, I have not. What's the deal, Tina!! :) Just kidding. I put the recipe on our friends' food blog which is that Bear Canyon Good Eats link here. Check it out. Tina, is your's like this one? I've got to make it soon. I totally crave it! But, alas, I have some poundage to loose so I'm waiting for a special occasion.

2 comments:

Stepi said...

I love both desserts also. Tina's creme brulee is similar and I'll post the recipe for you. It is really delicious and super easy. I also love flan too. I think part of the sugar melting instructions for the flan got put with your creme brulee instructions on the other blog. I was a bit confused. Maybe I will make either of them for FHE tonight.

happytape! said...

yum! i'm glad steph posted the recipe and i'm glad i still got credit....that's really important to me.