Friday, February 15, 2008

Chocolate Ganache Tart

So here's a tart that I made for Valentine's day. I saw it made on the PBS show Everyday Foods. I don't have cable. It is very easy and pretty and if you just want a creamy bite of dark chocolate this is perfect. Here's the recipe. LINK. Before I made it I read the reviews and most said that the crust was to hard and thick so I tried to alter it. I added more butter and less flour. But does that just make it harder and crustier? It WAS very hard, like a dried shortbread cookie. The filling was delicious and there seems to be lots of ways you could alter it but I want to know how you would change the crust. A regular pie crust? A graham cracker crust? What do you think? Fill me in because is easy to make and pretty and yummy. What's your advice?

0 comments: