Monday, August 27, 2007

Kimpob, baby!

This is the Korean version of sushi called Kimpob. My friend, Jocelyn, showed a bunch of us how to make them months ago and I have been too busy this summer to try them but here are the final results! They don't look to bad, huh!?
This kimpob had all the stuff you see labeled in the photo below, like stir fried beef, spinach and omelet-like eggs. Stuff not in Japanese sushi. Jocelyn actually makes her kimchi (fermented cabbage with other stuff) but I felt at my beginner level I should just make it as easy as possible.
It was super fun to make and now I have the confidence to make more stuff like this and sushi! Click on the photo above to see all that I used. Mmmmm...I can't get enough sushi! Or kimpob!
Sam and Jake even at them and wanted seconds! Exhibit A is above.

You guys should try this!

p.s. If you really want the recipe make a comment on this post. It's a long one so you better really want it!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, maybe you can just come out here and cook it for me. How about that?