Monday, September 27, 2010

so yum!

I don't have pictures, but I made a delicious dinner tonight. Here's the "recipe":

saladfest thing of love
cook up some chicken breats in the oven. (season with salt/pepper/seasoning salt)
cook up some bacon.
chop it up small and add some mayo and grainy mustard (just a little) and some salt/peppa.

separately, saute lots of red onions and red peppers in olive oil until the red onions are very well cooked and brown. add some sliced zucchini and saute it a little, too. add salt/peppa.

then, on the plate, layer torn red leaf lettuce (or some spring mix or something), then the sauteed veggies, then some sliced (cold) tomatoes, then the chicken salad. you could add some balsamic dressing or something, but it was great just like this. let me know if you try it.

love you!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

sounds delicious! I'll have to try that sometime. I have most of this stuff kicking around all the time in my kitchen.

Thanks!

Stepi said...

Wow!! I just saw this today. It sounds so good!! I love a good dinner salad! Will have to try it!