Monday, September 22, 2008

Once A Month Cooking

You all might not be interested in doing this but I wanted to post a link to it, for me in the future. It's a few "Once A Month Cooking" menus. I think it would be pretty awesome to have a bunch of meals that you don' t have to worry about; that you have on hand. I think that I would still like to make other stuff too, that wasn't so casserole-y but it would be great to have on the many nights that I don't want to make anything. Here's the LINK.

2 comments:

Stepi said...

sorry Kath, I didnt know this was posted--- but I love the idea too of this type of cooking. Mom had a book about once a month cooking that was interesting. But it seems like you have to be way more organized than I am. But I could definitely use some ideas from it.

Emily said...

I'd love to try some of these- they look pretty darn good. thanks for posting it!