Wednesday, October 20, 2010

shrimp & spinach with polenta delight

I wanted shrimp tonight and I had some spinach I needed to use, and I wanted polenta, because I've developed a wheat allergy (did i tell everyone that?), so I made this tonight. I just googled shrimp polenta to find it and it was totally delicious. I added chopped yellow onions (sauteed in a lotta butta), a few fresh tomatoes (i didn't use any canned) , some fresh spinach, and some white cooking wine, and totally loved it. Berrett had it over rice. So, if you're looking for something new, with shrimp, spinach, and polenta in mind, totally try this. Yum! And super easy. Sorry no picture.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Yum! Sounds good! I had polenta a few times in Argentina and I would love to make some dishes with it.
Thanks, Tina!

I didn't know you had a wheat allergy. How did you find out? What has changed in your diet?

Stepi said...

Sounds yummy. I'll have to try it. But is polenta weird on rice?

happytape! said...

kathy, i'm basically eating veggies instead of bread. sorta.

steph, the polenta doesn't go on the rice. berrett had it on rice, but it's supposed to be shrimp stuff on polenta.