Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wild Mountain Foods Not So Grand Opening!

Welcome to all Wild Mountain Fans! And Happy Birthday to Wild Mountain Foods!


I thought it would be fun to start a blog where we could specialize in all the wonderful (and maybe not so wonderful) foods that we make. That way we can find recipes, share tips, mistakes, photos of foods and favorite food websites right here.

You don't have to do this if you don't want to, but I'll end up putting a bunch of stuff on it.


Here's a website that I just came upon today. I typed in the questions "why do cakes fall?" into Google and this was the first website to come up. I was stuck on the website for a super long time.
Diana's Dessert

Anyway, I've been thinking about doing this for a while now so I hope you like the idea.
love,
Kathy

1 comments:

DarkChocolateDaily said...

Thanks for the great idea. Sounds awesome! Love you.